Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's a girl!

We had our second ultrasound today. Here are a few of the pictures.


At this point in my pregnancy with Annabella, she was measuring at least 10 days behind. This baby girl is measuring 4 days behind, which is considered to be within normal range. I'm honestly still a little concerned; so I'm hoping for another ultrasound at 28 weeks. One of the doctors I saw said that this is what he would recommend, given my history; so I'm hoping the next couple of doctors I see agree with him. I just don't want to take any chances.

For right now though, everything looks to be going perfectly with this baby girl.

1 comment:

Seda said...

I'm so excited that you'll have yet another adorable baby girl! Can't wait to see her :) And sisters have so much fun together, it's going to be delightful to watch them grow together..