Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Exhausted

Some days this pregnancy thing is just really exhausting. Lately these days are stringing themselves together. So life is hard right now.

Things I'd like to do but can't:
1) Drink a margarita.
2) Get throughout an entire day without feeling incredibly sad.
3) Stand up without feeling like I have to pee.
4) Lie for an extended amount of time on my tummy.
5) Feel well rested when I wake up.

I'm sure the list could go on and on, but I'm done venting for now. And I feel a little better for it.

So...several times a day I feel Baby G bouncing off me, corresponding to where her head should be (ie, around my bladder/lower abdomen). I figured this corresponded to her bouncing around...but I totally forgot about hiccups. I guess babies get hiccups often; so maybe that's what I'm feeling. I read that it feels like flutters, but nothing I've felt has felt like flutters. So who knows. Pretty cool though.

No comments: