Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow I've been neglecting this blog

I switched jobs a couple months back (same company, different responsibility), and that has seriously decreased my blogging time. I love my new job, but I'm way busier than I was. Most of my blogging happens during downtime at work. Now that I have no downtime, I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to update.

We're good. This spring has been super hectic. We're trying to trek to Ohio every few weeks to see Grandpa, which makes for a lot of travel. We're also getting ready to go on vacation soon, and I'm throwing a baby shower in the next few weeks as well.

The girls are great. Genevieve is crawling and starting to pull up on things. She's showing her personality more and more, and whoa buddy I think she's going to give us a run for our money soon. She's determined and persistent when she wants something, and she gets oh so mad when you take something away from her. She loves kisses, and she's starting to snuggle a little here or there (though you still only get a few seconds most times). She's a lot of fun.

Annabella is still my snuggle bunny. She wants Mama to hold her for minutes on end. She also wants her independence though, and is constantly pushing her boundaries. We play a new game. I give her kisses, and she wipes them off. So I kiss her ears and her belly button and say I buried them and she'll never get them off. And now she does it back to me. I must say, I'm loving all the extra kisses, even if ear kisses are a little weird.

Here's what you all come here for:

Unbeknown to me, Annabella is sharing a piece of grass with her sister.

Genevieve is less than pleased.

Mommy notices Genevieve has grass and asks Annabella to take it from her. Annabella obliges. Mommy thinks how sweet it is for Annbella to watch out for her little sister like this and to help Mommy out. Unfortunately for Boo, the pictures caught the real story.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I LOVE those pictures! Give the girls great big kisses for me and I can't wait to see you guys - hopefully a long weekend this Summer. Xoxo