Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A post for the grandparents

I shared some of the pictures from my Shutterfly account so that you can easily order prints of Annabella yourself. This is the site: http://annabellag.shutterfly.com/

Please let me know if you find my email address off of that site. I'm still trying to keep this site at least a little bit anonymous so that crazy strangers can't track me down, at least not easily.

I've added all the professional pix we had taken up there, but only a few of the others. Let me know if there are specific pix you would like me to add.

I will periodically add pictures up there. I think you can request to automatically receive emails when pictures are added, but I might have to do some work to get that working.

Call me if you need help setting up an account or figuring out how the site works.

No comments: