Saturday, August 9, 2008

My friend Jenni got published!

Jenni's one of the most creative people I know, and the most Martha Stewart like...but in a good way. She's sweet and genuine and caring and reminds me so much of Ohio (and all the people there that I love) that it's impossible for me not to love her. Her family is adorable, and she's my go-to person for any baby advice I need.

Jenni eventually hopes to write a book (fiction); so hopefully this will help her get there. Here's her first published story.

North Carolina misses you too Jenni! I know I do.

1 comment:

Working Mom said...

i just got a positive quad screen and I am worried sick about everything! I dont really know what is happening! I had a ultrasound Tue and everything is normal. Then I got a call yesterday and they said I came back positive for Trisomy 18. I am a nervous wreck. Did you have a normal ultrasound before you found out about your quad screen results? I am looking for anything that will give me some comfort. I just want to hold my son!!!! Ashley ashleyw80@gmail.com